Data Protection Policy
20 May 2017
- GENERAL TERMS
- This policy on processing of personal data (“Data protection Policy”) specifies how Databoard ApS (hereinafter referred to as “Databoard”) collects and processes information on you.
- The Data Protection Policy applies to personal information which you provide to us or which we collect through Databoard’s website, www.getdataboard.com (the “Website”).
- Databoard is data controller of your information. Enquiries to Databoard must be sent to the contact details stated in section 8.
- WHICH INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS ON YOU?
- When you register as user or visit our Website, we collect different information on you, such as e.g. name, address, e-mail address, for the purpose of being able to sell and deliver the best products to you, to be able to improve our products and to enter required data into our accounting system.
- Collecting information is necessary for our fulfillment of our agreement of selling a product to you and to comply with obligations imposed on us in accordance with the current legislation.
- IMPROVING THE WEBSITE
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information on you, e.g. on the type of browser you use, which subpages of the Website you visit and the duration of the visits, your IP address and information on your computer.
- The collection of the above-mentioned information is necessary, since we are interested in improving the functionalities and the structure of the Website and in offering you a good service.
- You accept that we use your IP address to determine your geographic location.
- The purpose of the collection of the above information is to improve the Website and the services we offer.
- PURCHASING A PRODUCT
- When you conclude an agreement on purchase of the Databoard Solution’s hardware and software (hereinafter referred to as the “Solution”), you give us your express consent to our collection of the information on you, e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, location, what you have bought, any additional purchases and which products that have been returned.
- We use your information to administer the subscription, to offer you certain advantages, including to inform you of our products, new services and modules and to be able to improve the Solution and the Website.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- In order to create transparency as regards the processing of your information, we must as data controllers inform you of your rights.
- Right of access
- You are at any time entitled to send us a written request to the contact details stated below in section 8 and ask for details on which information we have registered on you, the purposes of the registration, which categories of personal data and receivers of information we might have and information on where from the information originates.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information we process on you. If you request additional copies, we charge a fee of DKK 50.00. If you request to receive a copy of your personal information, please send us a written request to info@databoard together with documentation that you are the person requesting the information.
- Right of rectification
- You are entitled to have any incorrect information on you rectified by us without any undue delay. If you become aware of errors in the information we have registered on you, we recommend that you send us a written request to the contact details stated in section 8 and we will then rectify the information.
- Right of deletion
- You are entitled to have certain or all of your personal data deleted by us without any undue delay, if we no longer have any purpose to process your personal data or if you recall your consent hereto and we do not have any legal basis for processing your personal data. If we can demonstrate significant legal basis for processing your personal data which prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to determine, submit and defend a legal claim, we are not obligated to delete your personal data.
- Right to limit the processing of data
- You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data, e.g. if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right of data portability
- You are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and you are entitled to transfer these information to another data controller, when we collect your personal data.
- Right to object
- You are at any time entitled to, of reasons concerning your own specific situation, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- If you object to the processing, we are no longer entitled to process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate a significant legal basis to continue the processing which prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to determine, submit or defend a legal claim.
- You are further entitled to not be made part of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect for you, or if which has a similar significant influence on you.
- Right to recall consent
- You are at any time entitled to recall your consent to our registration of your personal data. If you recall your consent, you must be aware that we in certain situations, e.g. where we apply another legal basis than consent for the processing of your data, are entitled to continue the processing. In such situations, you will be informed hereon.
- If you want to recall your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right of complaint
- You are at any time entitled to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (in Denmark: The Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K) due to our processing of your personal data.
- DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you are not using our Website for a period of a year, we will automatically delete the information we have registered on you. The information we have collected in connection with your conclusion of a purchase agreement will automatically be deleted if your subscription is inactive for 3 years. If you terminate the subscription, your information will be deleted. Of accounting and fiscal considerations, we will, however, store certain personal data for a period of up to 5 years.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safety measures to prevent that personal data is accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost, changed or deteriorated and against that personal data is misused or disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- Only employees with an actual need for access to your personal data to perform their work will have access to the data.
- CONTACT DETAILS
- Databoard is data controller of the data collected through the Website.
- If you have any questions or comments to this Data Protection Policy, please contact us at:
Marienlundvej 43B st. tv.
Telephone: +45 60 54 87 27
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- We are at any time entitled to make changes to this data Protection Policy. If we amend the Data protection Policy, you will be informed hereon the next time you use the Website.
- If you have concluded a purchase agreement, we will inform you about the changes in the policy by sending information to the email address you have registered.
- If you do not accept the amended Data protection Policy, you will not be able to continue using the Website and your personal data will be deleted.
- This is version 1 of Databoard’s Data Protection Policy of May 2017.